Why is OLMC the best choice for your family?
You'll find academic programs that attend to your whole child:
Full and half day Pre-K3 and Pre-K4
Full day Kindergarten
Your busy family is supported with:
Before care beginning at 7 a.m.
After care until 5:30 p.m.
Vacation program during most days off
Summer program for 9 weeks
Your child's experienced is enriched through:
- Vocal Music
- Instrumental Music
- Physical Education
- Technology available in each classroom
- Reading and Math Support
Did you know?
- At OLMC, our class sizes are often smaller than other schools. This allows the teachers to tailor lessons to their class more effectively and offer more one-on-one support. Also, the smaller class and school size helps to foster a more tight-knit family community.
- Our Catholic identity is what sets our school apart from the rest. We concentrate on educating and nourishing the whole child: spiritually, culturally, and academically, which prepares students for life beyond the classroom.
- OLMC welcomes students of all faiths. Our school provides an exceptional education deeply rooted in the teachings of Jesus Christ. We help students understand that each person is unique and valuable.
- At OLMC, we teach our students to set goals that not only serve themselves, but also benefits others in the world around them.
- Our teachers have an unmatched commitment and passion for Catholic education and serve as role models of faith. This creates a rich educational environment and a close relationship between the teachers and students.
- OLMC strives to create a special bond among the students. Whether it be going to Church with our buddy class, eating lunch together in our cafeteria, or even playing together on the playground, all of these opportunities will foster life-long friendships.
Click the link below to log into the Current Families Portal.